Wizer™ Training Is Now A New SCARS Victims’ Education Partner
For Immediate Release
Miami Florida – August 27, 2020
New SCARS Victims’ Education Partner & Advisory Board Member
SCARS is immensely proud to announce that Mr. Gabriel Friedlander of Wizer Training has joined the Advisory Board of the Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams Inc. In addition, his organization Wizer Training has been accepted as a SCARS Victims’ Education Partner.
Wizer Inc. provides extraordinary cybersecurity and business employee security awareness training. Their solution is provided as a free a Multi-Tenant SaaS Platform with optional paid add-ons. Training videos are about 1-minute long, short, and to the point.
People’s attention spans are short, so they made their videos 1-minute long and to the point.
- They offer Video Training teaching individuals and employees on how to avoid being tricked by cybercriminals. They offer 50 + Videos and Quizzes that Track Progress.
- They employ a Gaming approach to teaching. A unique mix of phishing and regular emails are displayed to the users. Can they spot which is which? They Track User’s Scores, provide New Emails Monthly, and have a Leaderboard for people to strive to improve.
- They also provide Phishing Simulations, to simulate a phishing attack and see how well people are trained to spot these attacks. Including Pre-configured Templates, Phishing Statistics, and Scheduled Campaigns.
Here are just some of the topics Wizer covers:
- Public WiFi Safety
- Social Media Security
- Mobile Security
- USB Safety
- Shadow IT
- Password Safety
- Insider Threat
- New Employee Onboarding
- California Consumer Privacy Act
They offer both FREE and paid cybersecurity training services designed primarily to help individuals and companies learn to be safe online inside their business.
Learn more about Wizer Training click here: https://videos.wizer-training.com/videos/uXqGAdpqUQXLN37u5tqQ
Wizer’s mission is working to stop cybercrime and fraud worldwide. We are fortunate to have Gabriel Friedlander as a member of the SCARS Advisory Team now! We are very pleased to have Wizer as a SCARS Education Partner as well.
To learn more about Wizer and their cybersecurity training activities to prevent cybercrime visit: www.Wizer-Training.com
To view the SCARS Leadership click here.
For more information about SCARS visit www.AgainstScams.org
Press Contact: Debby Montgomery Johnson Press@AgainstScams.org
Miami Florida U.S.A.
SCARS Victims’ Education Partner
To learn more visit www.Wizer-Training.com
SCARS Advisory Board Member
To Learn More
About Becoming A SCARS Partner
WOULD YOU HELP US HELP SCAM VICTIMS?
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – END – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
FAQ: How Do You Properly Report Scammers?
It is essential that law enforcement knows about scams & scammers, even though there is nothing (in most cases) that they can do.
Always report scams involving money lost or where you received money to:
- Local Police – ask them to take an “informational” police report – say you need it for your insurance
- Your National Police or FBI (www.IC3.gov »)
- The SCARS|CDN™ Cybercriminal Data Network – Worldwide Reporting Network on www.Anyscam.com »
This helps your government understand the problem, and allows law enforcement to add scammers on watch lists worldwide.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Visit our Main SCARS Facebook page for much more information about scams and online crime: www.facebook.com/Society.Against »
Please be sure to report all scammers on www.Anyscam.com »
All original content is Copyright © 1991 – 2019 SCARS All Rights Reserved Worldwide & Webwide – SCARS|RSN/Romance Scams Now & SCARS/Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams are all trademarks of Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams Incorporated (formerly the Society of Citizens Against Romance Scams)
All original content is Copyright © 1991 – 2019 SCARS All Rights Reserved Worldwide & Webwide. Third-party copyrights acknowledge.
SCARS|RSN, RSN, Romance Scams Now, SCARS|WORLDWIDE, SCARS|GLOBAL, SCARS, Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams, Society of Citizens Against Romance Scams, SCARS|ANYSCAM, Project Anyscam, Anyscam, SCARS|GOFCH, GOFCH, SCARS|CHINA, SCARS|CDN, SCARS|UK, SCARS Cybercriminal Data Network, Cobalt Alert, Scam Victims Support Group, are all trademarks of Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams Incorporated.
Contact the law firm for the Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams Incorporated by email at legal@AgainstScams.org
Leave A Comment