SCARS|RSN™ Victims’ Assistance: Finding Help! Right Now!
Romance Scam Victims Have Unique Challenges In Coping After A Scam Is Discovered!
There are several options available to help – but if you need help get it!
SCARS Own Support Groups Help Victims Online:
- Educational Support [JOIN HERE FIRST] for Women AND Men: https://www.facebook.com/groups/SCARS.Avoidance.Information.Public.Group/
- Scam Victims Support Groups For Women (we have several): https://www.facebook.com/groups/SCARS.RSN.Support.Group.33/
- Support Group For Family or Friends Of Scam Victims In Total Denial (Men and Women): https://www.facebook.com/groups/SCARS.Avoidance.Information.Public.Group/
Local Mental Health Support:
You are not crazy if you need someone locally to talk to!
If you are in need of local support, look for certified Trauma Counselors in your area.
FIND THEM HERE: https://www.nbcc.org/Search/CounselorFind
When You Need Someone To Talk To NOW! RIGHT NOW!
There are Crisis Support / Hotlines Available Around The World – FREE! Take advantage of great people that are ready to help you 24/7 – any day – any time!
They may be called Suicide Hotlines – but they are for ANYONE having a crisis. They are just good people willing to listen to your problems. They may not know anything about scams, but they know people. They can help YOU!
CALL NOW: 800-273-8255 USA/CANADA
PLEASE SHARE OUR ARTICLES WITH YOUR CONTACTS
HELP OTHERS STAY SAFE ONLINE
Miami Florida U.S.A.
WOULD YOU HELP US HELP SCAM VICTIMS?
TAGS: – SCARS, Victims’ Assistance, Finding Help! Right Now!, Crisis Hotline, SCARS Support Groups, SCARS Educational Group, SCARS Victims Support,
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – END – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
FAQ: How Do You Properly Report Scammers?
It is essential that law enforcement knows about scams & scammers, even though there is nothing (in most cases) that they can do.
Always report scams involving money lost or where you received money to:
- Local Police – ask them to take an “informational” police report – say you need it for your insurance
- Your National Police or FBI (www.IC3.gov »)
- The SCARS|CDN™ Cybercriminal Data Network – Worldwide Reporting Network on www.Anyscam.com »
This helps your government understand the problem, and allows law enforcement to add scammers on watch lists worldwide.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Visit our Main SCARS Facebook page for much more information about scams and online crime: www.facebook.com/Society.Against »
Please be sure to report all scammers on www.Anyscam.com »
All original content is Copyright © 1991 – 2019 SCARS All Rights Reserved Worldwide & Webwide – SCARS|RSN/Romance Scams Now & SCARS/Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams are all trademarks of Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams Incorporated (formerly the Society of Citizens Against Romance Scams)
All original content is Copyright © 1991 – 2019 SCARS All Rights Reserved Worldwide & Webwide. Third-party copyrights acknowledge.
SCARS|RSN, RSN, Romance Scams Now, SCARS|WORLDWIDE, SCARS|GLOBAL, SCARS, Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams, Society of Citizens Against Romance Scams, SCARS|ANYSCAM, Project Anyscam, Anyscam, SCARS|GOFCH, GOFCH, SCARS|CHINA, SCARS|CDN, SCARS|UK, SCARS Cybercriminal Data Network, Cobalt Alert, Scam Victims Support Group, are all trademarks of Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams Incorporated.
Contact the law firm for the Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams Incorporated by email at legal@AgainstScams.org