SCARS SERVICES FOR SCAM VICTIMS
Society of Citizens Against Relationship Scams Inc.
These services are offered by SCARS free of any cost to victims of relationship scams or fraud – either from online or by phone or email.
- Professional Anti-Scam Advice – FREE – AS NEEDED/ON DEMAND – Have questions about what you should do or how to do it? Our staff is here to assist you and answer your questions! Ask us anything. With 30 years of service, there is nothing we don’t know about scams.
- Professional Scam Victim Support Groups – FREE – AS NEEDED/ON DEMAND – SCARS offers safe & professional scam victim support groups for victims of romance scams. We offer groups in English & Spanish
- Online Crime Victim Assistance & Support – FREE – AS NEEDED/ON DEMAND – We are a government registered crime victims assistance & crime prevention nonprofit organization. We are fully compliant with the NOVA standard for victim assistance services.
- Scam Crisis Advice – FREE – AS NEEDED/ON DEMAND – We are here to help you with competent information and advice during the period during and after you discover your scam. We are professionals that you can turn to and count on. Our team will guide you. If you need additional services we will refer you to reliable professionals.
- Impersonation Victim Assistance – FREE – AS NEEDED/ON DEMAND – If you are someone who has had their identity stolen for impersonation scams, we offer assistance and support to help you make sense of your options, and how to deal with the fallout.
- Friend or Family Intervention Support & Advice – FREE – AS NEEDED/ON DEMAND – We offer professional support and guidance for friends & family of scam victims. We detail your options and advice on how to approach victims in complete denial. This includes our comprehensive guide.
SCARS is engaged in many other activities from crime prevention to advocacy on the international level. But these are our services oriented towards scam victims themselves.