Mission of the Campaign
The Campaign Against Online Fraud™ #CampaignAgainstOnlineFraud by SCARS – is a campaign dedicated to helping stop internet scams.
It is an outreach and advertising campaign by SCARS to help reach those that have not yet become victims, and to guide victims to places of support and awareness from those groups that cause more harm than good.
History of the Campaign
Founded as a working group in July 2014 by Romance Scams Now™ originally. Was absorbed by SCARS itself in 2016.
Supporter Groups, Organizations & Businesses
- Norton® by Symantec®
- Accredited Debt Relief®
- BEST BUY®
- Sam’s Club®
- Stampede Distribution™
- Professional Training Centers®
- Lost And Found Group®
- Medical Supply Depot™
- WebFossil® Group
- Comcast® Television Advertising
- Global Verification Authority™
- McAfee® Security
- THINK PROTECTION™
- Adobe® Inc.
- WiSource™ LLC.
- Business Networking International™ – Miami Chapter
- United States Department of Homeland Security – Stop|Think|Connect Initiative