Please contact the agencies discussed and enter their information in the form.
There can be more than one agency in a state or provide. Try to identify which agencies are involved in crime victim assistance and which also offer benefits to crime victims.
- Does the State or Provincial Agency have a crime victims’ assistance office or function? What is it, and what is it called?
- What does the victims’ assistance agency, office, or department do for victims?
- How do victims contact this entity? Get all contact information.
- What services or benefits are available to crime victims?
- Who would be the SCARS contact person if we have further questions?
- What else should we know to help victims in that country, state, or province?